• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

abandoned dutch rabbit

Checkley_Stud

Young Bun
Hello all,
I have fairly recently rescued a little dutch buck from a local carpark, where he has most probably been abandoned. After numerous adverts in papers, shops, and rescue centres, noone has contacted me so he is now in search of a new loving home.
when i took him in he had a few nasty bites and bruises, most probably the attack of a fox or dog, aswell as deep rabbit bites and scratches. he has now recovered to full health after alot of TLC - with no scars, you wouldnt know what he has been through.
He is approxomately 12 months old, tort in colour and in good health.
Hes is a very friendly little thing, full of energy and life, and loves any affection and cuddles given to him! He will do anything for a nose-rub!
I am very reluctant to part with this little guy, but think he deserves a new home where he can get the proper attention and love he needs.

If anyone is interested in giving this little man a fresh start in life, please contact me.
Pictures available on request.
Thank you,

Back