• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Haggis&Pickles

Haggis

Warren Scout
Hiya you all bun daftys(justifing our own madness bout them gorgeous critters :D )Just a small update on our gorgeous(and us being slaves to them both :wink: )that we had them back up to the FANTASTIC Bunnyhuggers house today for more"bonding"which went VERY well,even if some of us nearly lost a bit trouser or so :lol: ,But once AGAIN.........Thank you both to Lynda&Jim&feel free to re-post pics of them for us daft mums :oops:

You're very welcome!!! It was a pleasure to see them both again. I can't get over how big the handsome Haggis is getting and as for the beautiful Pickles, she is just gorgeous too, and she's changed colour as well!

*thinks: why didn't you take a picture or two Lynda, ya numpty!*

Has Lou gotten over her allergic reactions yet :oops:

Yip Lou got over her sneezing(thank goodness for the wee ones trying to sleep on way back :wink: They both been great,although knackered :D ,we just looking at how to "pen"them as was at yours :) But have already ripped all "their food,hay etc cupboard clear,so def all theirs now :lol: Just waiting on them paying the morgage now :lol: And we thought about pics of them 2gether as well at yours,but that was after we had gone,so we numptys too :oops: I will take pics,e,mail them to you&then you can post them,till i work this blooming posting thing out :lol:

breckie.jpg

well folks, have managed to upload this pic at least, this is the famous haggis & pickle!

Still having trouble uploading a pic to be beside my name every time I post a mesage however, im using the muchos site but every time i try to add pic to profile on here it says file is too big.

Is it a case of trying to get a pic of less than 6kb or is there another way?
Any help appreciated :D

Thanks Tamsin

Well folks Tasmin is a star :D and you can all now see our gorgeous buns in their own thumnail picture,everytime we post you all a message :lol:

So once again a big hug from Haggis & Pickles to Tamsin :love:

Back