PDA

View Full Version : Haggis&Pickles

Haggis
06-11-2004, 08:28 PM
Hiya you all bun daftys(justifing our own madness bout them gorgeous critters :D )Just a small update on our gorgeous(and us being slaves to them both :wink: )that we had them back up to the FANTASTIC Bunnyhuggers house today for more"bonding"which went VERY well,even if some of us nearly lost a bit trouser or so :lol: ,But once AGAIN.........Thank you both to Lynda&Jim&feel free to re-post pics of them for us daft mums :oops:

bunnyhuggger
06-11-2004, 08:46 PM
You're very welcome!!! It was a pleasure to see them both again. I can't get over how big the handsome Haggis is getting and as for the beautiful Pickles, she is just gorgeous too, and she's changed colour as well!

*thinks: why didn't you take a picture or two Lynda, ya numpty!*

Has Lou gotten over her allergic reactions yet :oops:

Haggis
06-11-2004, 09:04 PM
Yip Lou got over her sneezing(thank goodness for the wee ones trying to sleep on way back :wink: They both been great,although knackered :D ,we just looking at how to "pen"them as was at yours :) But have already ripped all "their food,hay etc cupboard clear,so def all theirs now :lol: Just waiting on them paying the morgage now :lol: And we thought about pics of them 2gether as well at yours,but that was after we had gone,so we numptys too :oops: I will take pics,e,mail them to you&then you can post them,till i work this blooming posting thing out :lol:

bunnyhuggger
06-11-2004, 09:11 PM
:thumb: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haggis
07-11-2004, 03:52 PM
http://muchos.co.uk/members/haggis/breckie.jpg

well folks, have managed to upload this pic at least, this is the famous haggis & pickle!

Still having trouble uploading a pic to be beside my name every time I post a mesage however, im using the muchos site but every time i try to add pic to profile on here it says file is too big.

Is it a case of trying to get a pic of less than 6kb or is there another way?
Any help appreciated :D

sunshine
07-11-2004, 04:35 PM
:D Haggis and Pickles are lovely :thumb:

Tamsin
07-11-2004, 04:37 PM
Easiest way is to email the pic you want to me on info@rabbitrehome.org.uk and I'll fix it for you :D

Tam

Haggis
12-11-2004, 08:16 AM
Well folks Tasmin is a star :D and you can all now see our gorgeous buns in their own thumnail picture,everytime we post you all a message :lol:

So once again a big hug from Haggis & Pickles to Tamsin :love: