• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My other car is a hutchback! Rabbit found under bonnet

Reminds me of how Floki was found :love: She was under the bonnet, I think.

This rabbit doesn't appear to be a wildie though. It's gorgeous :love:

Reminds me of how Floki was found :love: She was under the bonnet, I think.

This rabbit doesn't appear to be a wildie though. It's gorgeous :love:

Yes, I’m sure that’s right. No, I wouldn’t think so, it is gorgeous:love: I hope they will give it some hay with all those carrots :shock:

Yes, I’m sure that’s right. No, I wouldn’t think so, it is gorgeous:love: I hope they will give it some hay with all those carrots :shock:

Yes, absolutely :lol: Carrots are what people first think of with rabbits though isn't it.

There are some real heros in this world. My eyes welled up when I read this and such an adorable rabbit. Sometimes things just happen - some call it fate, but this is truly a heart warming story. Bravo to the mechanic and for taking the bun to the vets. I would say it's not a wild bunny - it's markings wouldn't appear to suggest being part of a wildie clan. Poor little mite must have been terrified.
And interesting note by Omi about rabbits and carrots. I guess cartoons and stereotyping have alot to answer for. Mind you, Hillian do love carrots and they get to share a carrot a couple of times a week. My bridge bun Ben adored carrots. His bedtime routine was a head massage (by me), then he would spend some time on his mineral stone licking it, and then he would munch on a carrot that was put through the bars at the top of his cage.

There are some real heros in this world. My eyes welled up when I read this and such an adorable rabbit. Sometimes things just happen - some call it fate, but this is truly a heart warming story. Bravo to the mechanic and for taking the bun to the vets. I would say it's not a wild bunny - it's markings wouldn't appear to suggest being part of a wildie clan. Poor little mite must have been terrified.
And interesting note by Omi about rabbits and carrots. I guess cartoons and stereotyping have alot to answer for. Mind you, Hillian do love carrots and they get to share a carrot a couple of times a week. My bridge bun Ben adored carrots. His bedtime routine was a head massage (by me), then he would spend some time on his mineral stone licking it, and then he would munch on a carrot that was put through the bars at the top of his cage.

It really is a lovely story. I definitely agree the bun doesn't look wildie at all. Reminds me a lot of my bridge boy Takumi (but he was tricolour opposed to agouti/white.) Or, of course, Yuki Doodle who is those colour but barely marked on his head!

I've not met a rabbit who doesn't like carrot (root). Or tops, which would be much better for them. I do wish there'd be some sort of cartoon campaign showing a rabbit eating the tops and ditching the root to try and reinforce the fact. In saying that, ours get peelings once a week or so - but split between 13 rabbits and 2 guinea pigs, it means it ends up being about the right proportion per animal. :lol:

Last edited:
Back