• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

french lop x german home needed

taylor v 109

Mama Doe
I have a nutered red eyed white french x german lop in need of rehoming he has been with me for a while now he has been done and is now waiting a new home. He is very freindly but not good on being held for long periods. Would need very large cage or half a sofa. He lives in se3 at the moment [blackheath]. val Photo can be given on e mail

Val's German Lop X
germanlp.jpg

And who's this beauty Val?

magpie.jpg

Tracy they could be twins. At the moment neither ,i could get her done if you wanted her .we do not do vaccinate though. Her temprement is a bit territorial at the moment but im working on her. val

The french cross has been booked and will be going to join a female in the country side with so much space he wont know whot to do with it all, whot a nice result. val

I would love to have her Val but i just need to twist my OH's arm.

Will be in touch soon, in the mean time if she finds a home don't hold her there will be others.

taylor v 109 said:
The french cross has been booked and will be going to join a female in the country side with so much space he wont know whot to do with it all, whot a nice result. val

Yippee - nice one :wink: I think I may know who that lucky bun is going to :D She's a nutter but a lovely one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rngpwelfare said:
I would love to have her Val but i just need to twist my OH's arm.

Would OH notice an extra bun at your place :lol: :lol:

I think she has got 'Tracey come and get me' written all over her face :lol: the perfect wifey for Muddle :D

Back