PDA

View Full Version : Bunny Butt Twitching

MightyMax
16-06-2018, 03:51 PM
http://www.rabbithaven.org/butt-twitching/

Do your rabbits do this? I think only one of mine does it ...

Craig 1965
16-06-2018, 04:03 PM
Bunny twerking. That's brilliant. My bridge bun Max was good at that - usually when he was attached to end of your foot with his front paws wrapped round your calf and a pair of floofy slippers on. Actually I think he was doing something else.....
Sadly, Hillian don't seem to partake in the act of bunny twerking - or at least not that I've observed. But it's very very cute.

MimzMum
16-06-2018, 05:33 PM
Fiver used to twitch while eating pumpkin. I don't know if we ever filmed him. :(

So much about bunnies I miss. This always brought a smile.

MightyMax
16-06-2018, 05:45 PM
Bunny twerking. That's brilliant. My bridge bun Max was good at that - usually when he was attached to end of your foot with his front paws wrapped round your calf and a pair of floofy slippers on. Actually I think he was doing something else.....
Sadly, Hillian don't seem to partake in the act of bunny twerking - or at least not that I've observed. But it's very very cute.

Twerking - love it :lol::lol:

MightyMax
16-06-2018, 07:24 PM
Fiver used to twitch while eating pumpkin. I don't know if we ever filmed him. :(

So much about bunnies I miss. This always brought a smile.

Pumpkin! I always used to keep a tin of pumpkin in for any bun that went into stasis. It was being on those American groups talking about rabbits that taught me to do that.

Bunnies are certainly addictive and more-ish.
I find it amazing when their skirt begins to wobble and wonder why on earth it happens :lol:

JuliaW
16-06-2018, 08:19 PM
This is all news to me. Feels like I'm missing out!!!

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

mariposa
16-06-2018, 08:24 PM
:lol: never seen this before!

tonibun
16-06-2018, 08:29 PM
I've seen it lots, Harley does it regularly. I wish I knew why.

MightyMax
16-06-2018, 08:31 PM
This is all news to me. Feels like I'm missing out!!!

Really??

Have you never given your bunny a piece of banana (or whatever the main fave is) and seen a skirt wiggle?

JuliaW
16-06-2018, 08:36 PM
Circling, binkies , walking on back legs but no twerking[emoji6]. Tail wagging only but usually a defiance thing.

mariposa
16-06-2018, 08:44 PM
Really??

Have you never given your bunny a piece of banana (or whatever the main fave is) and seen a skirt wiggle?

I'll have to watch closely next time I give him some banana :lol:

MightyMax
16-06-2018, 09:16 PM
I'll have to watch closely next time I give him some banana :lol:

You've been missing out!

I thought everyone had seen this :wave:

joey&boo
16-06-2018, 09:54 PM
Ohhh I did a thread in April about this

Mouseypie does it when its ceco time

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?470471-I-can-tell-when-its-pack-lunch-time-for-Mouse

MightyMax
16-06-2018, 09:57 PM
Ohhh I did a thread in April about this

Mouseypie does it when its ceco time

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?470471-I-can-tell-when-its-pack-lunch-time-for-Mouse

ooooh have you a video? :D

joey&boo
16-06-2018, 10:06 PM
ooooh have you a video? :D

No videos! I don't have any means of sharing them - Imgur doesn't do them sadly :(

MightyMax
16-06-2018, 10:14 PM
No videos! I don't have any means of sharing them - Imgur doesn't do them sadly :(

I've asked the mods to delete this thread :wave:

joey&boo
16-06-2018, 10:40 PM
I've asked the mods to delete this thread :wave:

Why ? If the mods deleted any threads with repitition we'd all be a bit lost. I actually like repeated subjects cos different members chip in

MightyMax
16-06-2018, 10:41 PM
Why ? If the mods deleted any threads with repitition we'd all be a bit lost. I actually like repeated subjects cos different members chip in

I didn't want to upset you :wave:

joey&boo
16-06-2018, 11:04 PM
I didn't want to upset you :wave:

Well I promise yu've not done that

MightyMax
17-06-2018, 12:05 AM
I've seen it lots, Harley does it regularly. I wish I knew why.

If you ever find out tonibun, do let me know!

tonibun
17-06-2018, 07:42 AM
I think I read that it is a nervous reaction when they are eating.

Pippin'sMum
17-06-2018, 08:59 AM
Banana bum twitch! Mine do this, but not as extreme as the bun in the video :lol:

MightyMax
17-06-2018, 09:40 AM
Banana bum twitch! Mine do this, but not as extreme as the bun in the video :lol:

No mine isn't as extreme as that, but getting well on the way to being so :lol:

So you have two BB twitchers then? And your latest Rescue doesn't do this?

KarenM
17-06-2018, 04:43 PM
Why ? If the mods deleted any threads with repitition we'd all be a bit lost. I actually like repeated subjects cos different members chip inAgreed. :)

If it was within a day or two, or there were 10 current threads, we might merge so that replies are all in one place but, like joey&boo said, the same/similar topics often come up and people don't always see them all. :)

This reminds me of Alfie; he used to love a bit of banana, bless him.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Pippin'sMum
19-06-2018, 09:39 AM

Would you believe he doesn't like banana! I know!!

kattymieoww
19-06-2018, 09:58 AM
Can't see the video on my phone,however my bridge pair would bum twitch when getting treats and tail wiggle.:)

MightyMax
19-06-2018, 10:04 AM

Would you believe he doesn't like banana! I know!!

Haha, he doesn't know what he's missing, and it's so handy for meds :thumb:

MightyMax
19-06-2018, 04:45 PM
Can't see the video on my phone,however my bridge pair would bum twitch when getting treats and tail wiggle.:)

:D

~ILoveMyBunny~
20-06-2018, 01:30 AM
A lot of mine do it but I don't think they all have. Pinot did it last night when he got a piece of banana :lol:
Some are more prone to it than others, especially Honey. Doesn't even have to be a treat for her, sometimes the sheer excitement of getting her veg at night is enough to do it :love:
Mishka (who looks very much like the bun in the video!) often does it with banana too, as does Cody. I think banana is a good trigger :lol:

MightyMax
20-06-2018, 10:04 AM
A lot of mine do it but I don't think they all have. Pinot did it last night when he got a piece of banana :lol:
Some are more prone to it than others, especially Honey. Doesn't even have to be a treat for her, sometimes the sheer excitement of getting her veg at night is enough to do it :love:
Mishka (who looks very much like the bun in the video!) often does it with banana too, as does Cody. I think banana is a good trigger :lol:

Yes, sometimes I get a symphony of the bottom rolls at supper time :D

keletkezes
20-06-2018, 10:29 AM
Don't recall seeing it; Lopsy tail-wags when he's reaching up for carrot :D

pheobe/ozzy
20-06-2018, 11:19 AM
Pheobe too loves banana, apples n always twitching her butt...

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

MightyMax
20-06-2018, 01:20 PM
Pheobe too loves banana, apples n always twitching her butt...

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

:D