• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Butt Twitching

Bunny twerking. That's brilliant. My bridge bun Max was good at that - usually when he was attached to end of your foot with his front paws wrapped round your calf and a pair of floofy slippers on. Actually I think he was doing something else.....
Sadly, Hillian don't seem to partake in the act of bunny twerking - or at least not that I've observed. But it's very very cute.

Fiver used to twitch while eating pumpkin. I don't know if we ever filmed him. :(

So much about bunnies I miss. This always brought a smile.

Bunny twerking. That's brilliant. My bridge bun Max was good at that - usually when he was attached to end of your foot with his front paws wrapped round your calf and a pair of floofy slippers on. Actually I think he was doing something else.....
Sadly, Hillian don't seem to partake in the act of bunny twerking - or at least not that I've observed. But it's very very cute.

Twerking - love it :lol::lol:

Fiver used to twitch while eating pumpkin. I don't know if we ever filmed him. :(

So much about bunnies I miss. This always brought a smile.

Pumpkin! I always used to keep a tin of pumpkin in for any bun that went into stasis. It was being on those American groups talking about rabbits that taught me to do that.

Bunnies are certainly addictive and more-ish.
I find it amazing when their skirt begins to wobble and wonder why on earth it happens :lol:

This is all news to me. Feels like I'm missing out!!!

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Circling, binkies , walking on back legs but no twerking[emoji6]. Tail wagging only but usually a defiance thing.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Back