• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The mysteries of the bunny mind: Pt 1146

For reasons best known to herself, Fudgie has decided to eat from the fresh grass and forage tray by squashing herself inside one of my bookcases:

4a758ccc667065313b6ce33c82e9b182.jpg

To my mind it would be more comfortable and logical and easier to eat from the other side on the rug. Maybe she wants to feel like she's sitting in a restaurant booth? [emoji848]

In case you're wondering, she had already pulled some books out of the bottom shelf and destroyed them to make room to park her bum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:love: I think she knows she looks good, in that very spot. I suspect she was willing (manipulating) you to get your camera out . She is lovely

I agree. Fudgie is beautiful and sitting where she is, with the light streaming in on to her fur, shows her off to the very best advantage. Besides, from that position she has a much improved view of the world around her.

She's lovely, looks like she loves being cosied up in your bookcase too :love: x

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

For reasons best known to herself, Fudgie has decided to eat from the fresh grass and forage tray by squashing herself inside one of my bookcases:

4a758ccc667065313b6ce33c82e9b182.jpg

To my mind it would be more comfortable and logical and easier to eat from the other side on the rug. Maybe she wants to feel like she's sitting in a restaurant booth? [emoji848]

In case you're wondering, she had already pulled some books out of the bottom shelf and destroyed them to make room to park her bum!

I never like to have my back facing into a room when I'm eating, so I totally get your Fudgie :D

Much better to see what else might be arriving on offer and make quick decision if necessary :thumb:

Fudgie says thank you for the lovely comments everyone [emoji3] Snoopy says harrrumph because no one spotted him in the foreground and complimented him on his handsomeness [emoji38]

That's a very good point though about it being the best vantage point to see what's going on. I didn't think of that!

Haha. Frosty and Snowflake were always sitting under shelves when they were house rabbits!

Fudgie says thank you for the lovely comments everyone [emoji3] Snoopy says harrrumph because no one spotted him in the foreground and complimented him on his handsomeness [emoji38]

That's a very good point though about it being the best vantage point to see what's going on. I didn't think of that!

I had to have a good look to spot Snoooy, he’s camouflaged! They are both gorgeous :love:

Back