• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!

Checkley_Stud

Young Bun
Hi everyone,

I thought i would introduce myself! :D
I'm Emma, and breed Netherland Dwarfs in Black Fox, Black Self and Blue Otter (Hopefully Blue fox and Blue self in a few months!)
I have a few other breeds here and there - and should be expanding my mini lops in fawn and sooty fawn next year.
Im a BRC junior, and youll often find me showing my rabbits around the midlands. Im also a member of the MANDRC, NNDRC, MDRC and NLC.
I also rescue a few rabbits now and again, and often have rabbits in need of new homes!
Looking forward to meeting you all! :) :wink:

Emma x

thanks for the great welcome! Its a lovely site.
Will try and get some photos up when i get everything fixed (as one of my minis decided to have a chew on my computer cables lol)

Ello chris :)
Thanks yvonne, have got a couple more blues now after freeing up a few hutches last week.
Bex - youre the one who sent me the link you narna! :D lol

Its lovely to see a few familiar faces on here aswell! Thanks again.
Kind Regards, x

ye i sent u a link to show u something but didnt think u were going to join lol well its good to av u here any way, i see u have freeing up hutches but i seem to be filling mine up lol
becky

Hi Emma!

Promise I'll do some more work on your website soon :D
Just need some more photos! and some text pleeeeeeease

If it was all finished you could put your little rescued Tortie Dutch lad on it!

Hello and thanks! :D

Sue - sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorryyyyy!
I havnt had time to think at the moment, will try and pick up another cable tomorrow, and send you some pics and info.
Thanks you SO much :D xxx

Back