• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Seeking rescue bunnies/centres in Kent / Kentish area

Bunnysam

Alpha Buck
My sister is on the look out for her first house bunny this weekend :D

I have persuaded her to get a rescue bunny and she will be joining this forum soon!

So if anyone knows of any centres in our area it would be greatly appreciated!!

ps she is particularly interested in dwarf/medium lops

Thank you!!

Yes she liked Munchkin and Magellan!! But she is a newbie to all this (unlike us folk!) and really wants to start with one.

I am working on it ......

Suggest she goes and meets them, that should change her mind ;) I wouldn't say two buns are any harder than one, they help keep each other occupied and then you don't have to go through the stress of bonding later.

Tam

My thoughts exactly Tamsin. I just know in a few months she will want a friend for her bunny and it took me 5 months of bonding with mine, yes talk about STRESS - but its worth it!

.... and I know who will be doing the bonding with her bunnies :? !!

Awww they are gorgeous bunnies!!!!
You will have to work on your sister Bunnysam, no one could possibly split those two up, they would miss each other I'm sure ;)

Although not in kent i am on the edge in se3 i have a very nice fawn male dwarf lop that came into rescue today if you are interrested pm me i could send an email photo [its the only way i know how]. He looks youngish is in good heath and has not been done yet but that could be arranged. He was found wanderring around in thamesmede south london. val ps: or ive got a half lop magpie coloured doe 1yr

Thank you for your responses. She has now found her little friend a gorgeous orange dwarf lop. I can't stop going round her flat :D

I will try and borrow my b/f's digital camera and take a picture next weekend!

I know your sister has already collected her new bunny, but I thought I would just mention that Belgrave Bunnies on the Isle of Sheppey have a lovely selection of buns. I hope to make a wee visit this weekend to pick up a girlfriend for Ben. :wink:

Hi Claire ..

That will be Tracey! I spoke with her last week, she was really nice and helpful, but she didn't have any lops. Good luck with your girlfriend choosing :D Its very exciting!!

Back