• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Spike and Drucilla

Blarg

New Kit
Hi, I'm new here so I thought I'd introduce myself and my buns. My name is Anna and I live in Sweden, but more important here are my darlings:

This is (Dru)cilla (my first rabbit). She is 6 months old and she is the most stubborn rabbit I've ever met. If she wants it, she gets it :) She's going in for her spay on tuesday and I'm panicking.
IMG_0001.jpg
Lilo2.jpg

This is Spike. He is 14 weeks and absolutely adorable. He always wants to be near me, but he hates my OH :)
IMG_0039c.jpg
IMG_0053c.jpg

Bye for now
Anna

hi there. you've two gorgeous rabbits. i'm just guessing your a fan of buffy then?
there are lots of buns going in for their op at the mo. my jack went in yesterday and is recovering well. good luck with dru

Hi Anna - welcome :wave: - gorgeous lops - I especially love the one of Drucilla munching on her greens :)

Hello and welcome!

They are very very sute little bunnies!

Gorgeous colours! I am sure everything will be fine on Tuesday for you.

OMG Drucilla is stunning :love: :love:, well they both are!!
But Drucilla Reminds me of a younger version of my rabbit but with lop ears :D Welcome to the board :wave:

Hi Anna and bunnies.

My bunny was spayed last week, It is a worry isn't it, Drucilla will be fine.

The male bunny I had before loved me but didn't like my OH, I think it's a male/female thing. :?

Hi Anna and welcome to Rabbits Untied!

Oooooo, look, big bunny feet!!!!! That should please some :shock:

Your bunnies are beautiful! Love the names :lol: My work colleague, Anne, has a rabbit call Monica but the bun's real name is Demonica (cos she has red eyes), but Anne won't admit it to anyone in case people think she's nasty :lol: I can just imagine the vet coming into the waiting room and shouting 'Demonica please' :lol: :twisted: :shock:

Hiya & welcome, you really do have two very scrummy buns indeed, very very cute :D Do you think you could pop them in the post for me :wink: :D

Thanks everyone!

I had decided not to have Cilla spayed, because the vets I talked to had no experience with spaying rabbits. They suggested neutering Spike and leave her intact. House rabbits aren't that common in Sweden so I guess people don't spay their does.

However she has started spraying and poor Spike is the one who gets most of her generous gifts. :lol: And last week when I sat on the floor with her she sprayed me for the first time - IN MY FACE!!! :oops: So I decided it was time and I finally found a good vet.

/Anna

Drucilla Reminds me of a younger version of my rabbit but with lop ears
Toby is absolutely gorgeous!!! He would be the perfect boyfriend for Dru.. What do you say? :wink:

:D Hi Anna - your bunnies are lovely. My buck rabbit Harvey is getting neutered next Thursday as his spraying is terrible at the moment - he sprays me at least half a dozen times a day. Funnily enough he normally doesn't spray my husband, it must be me!!!! :lol:

Funnily enough he normally doesn't spray my husband, it must be me!!!!
I take it as a compliment but it's still a bit annoying!!! Dru has sprayed me several times but has never sprayed my OH. Still hoping though :twisted:

Hi Blarg :wave:

Those are some fantastic ears your buns have got there. they are so cute, I can see why Mubbys mum is in love :lol:

Back