• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Bertie / update 27th May

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Bertie was at the emergency vet yesterday with the beginnings of stasis. The vet said we caught it early, but although he is eating well today his output is still far less than normal. I had two poo bracelets night, confirming my theory that moulting is at the root of his problem.

Last edited:
Bertie was at the emergency vet yesterday with the beginnings of stasis. The vet said we caught it early, but although he is eating well today his output is still far less than normal. I had two poo bracelets night, confirming my theory that moulting is at the root of his problem.

Oh no! Sending vibes x

Oh dear poor Bertie Bun. I hope that he will soon be feeling much better. Sending him lots of vibes xx

Bertie is much more like his usual self today. His output is not his best, but slowly heading in the right direction. He's such a good weekend bun with his hay-eating.

Bertie is much more like his usual self today. His output is not his best, but slowly heading in the right direction. He's such a good weekend bun with his hay-eating.
Regular poopin' vibes Xxxx glad Bertie going in the right direction

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back