• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Coming soon to Ebony-Eyes, Chockie

Jaypot

Mama Doe
I hope I can remember to post a piccie again!
Last July we took in a boarder for a few days - now this in itself is very unusual as we don't do boarding. This case was very different as Chockie's mum is very poorly and was having to go to hospital for tests - she desperately needed to board Chockie as she could not leave him in the house. We agreed to take him and what a joy he was to have :D
Problem was though, he ain't neutered :shock: The hormones drove him bonkers poor boy :oops: Talk about randy :shock: :shock:
The test results on Chockie's mum where poor and she started on some treatment - this was after taking Chockie back home.
We had a telephone call yesterday to say that the chemo is making Chockie's mum ever so poorly and that she was fretting for him as she couldn't handle him much and that he was also picking up on the illness :cry: Poor little man.
We are going to take him on a long term foster - we suggested this as this will give his mum something to aim for. If things go very wrong (which we pray with all our might that they don't) then his mum knows that Chockie will always have a home with us.
We have asked if Chockie can be neutered while he is with us as the hormones will drive him wild again :shock: His mum has agreed and hopefully he will be done sometime next week.
We have also asked for a letter to say that Chockie is allowed to be neutered by our vet and also any health problems that arise our vet is allowed to treat him - are we doing this right as we have to cover ourselves as well as Chockie. He is so adorable :D
Anyway, will try and post a pic of the gorgeous man now - you'll just love him :D
[/img]
Chockiejuly0411.jpg

Aww, he's lovely. I adore lops they have the best feet, big fluffy toes :D

Tam

Awwww Jay, he's very handsome and what a shiny coat! But what is he doing with that tea towel? :shock: :shock: :shock:

I reckon you've covered all angles for his care :D

bunnyhuggger said:
what is he doing with that tea towel? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Don't ask :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: He may be coming tomorrow or Thursday - if so I think the weekend where his hormones are raging is quite enough and he can be done maybe Tuesday :wink:

aawwww cute choccie rabbit! I love that chocolate colour!
hope he settles down quickly after his neutering and his owner gets well soon.
Chris

Tamsin said:
Aww, he's lovely. I adore lops they have the best feet, big fluffy toes :D

Tam

Ha, ha - Tams has a fetish for feetsies :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have to agree with you though, I do love chunky fluffy feet :oops:

He is lovely and I am sure his mum will be worrying alot less knowing that he is safe and settled with you. Let's hope she is strong and it all works out for her so she can have him home with her again soon.
One of my friends is currently fighting breast cancer, I am really worried for her. She is a single mum with two children under 8.

Chockie is gorgeous.
I hope his mum gets better, at least she doesn't have to worry about him while in your capable hands.

He's arriving soon :shock: I thought it may be tomorrow but he's on his way now :lol: I hope the rain keeps off so he can get a run around the garden :?

Well, he's here :D I got lovely kisses, licks and cuddles from him - I think he remembered me :D Only thing is, he tried hard to hump my slipper while my foot was still in it :shock: :oops: Good job slippers don't have to go for emergency spays :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D Chockie is lovely - his coat is so shiny. I hope his Mum makes a speedy recovery but at least she knows her "wee boy" is being well looked after.

Back