• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where is Dusty?

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
Haha! A little white scut sticking out of the ground, the rest of him down a big hole! Dusty, it's time to come in, what a mess you've made! But he's having fun! You wouldn't believe he's gone 10 but he thinks he's still just a lad! Bless him!.

How lovely to have a place where they can dig lovely deep burrows! My outdoor rabbits get to race round the garden once a day for an hour or two, the indoor pair will be getting a run for the front lawn but supervised only.

What kind of set ups do you have tonibun? I know you are rabbit rich. It must be great at your place.

How lovely to have a place where they can dig lovely deep burrows! My outdoor rabbits get to race round the garden once a day for an hour or two, the indoor pair will be getting a run for the front lawn but supervised only.

What kind of set ups do you have tonibun? I know you are rabbit rich. It must be great at your place.

The rest are in6' hutches or 5' 2-tier hutches and the shy ones tend to want to stay in and the others take turns. Bobby and Roger have 3 hrs every afternoon because Roger needs that. Bobby on the other hand is laid back and she prefers her hay but Roger is always looking for something? He can be mischievous and pulls my hay container over to eat the hay and then I can't get to it to give to the others. He has his own hay but prefers mine! I've just had some turves laid this morning so I have to try to keep them off it for a while. They all want to get to it! |Not many dig and Dusty's never done this before. I am wondering if it is something to do with the fox which comes past the fence every night. Dusty is in his hutch but the distance between him and the fox is only about 7" and quite often he gives a thump in the night as it wakes me up. I think somebun else started the hole. He is normally so clean too but yesterday his paws were really dirty. He usually comes out last.

Back