• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for a petsitter in London

KatyS

Warren Scout
Hi everyone,

I first posted here when we got our buns in 2015 but I haven't been around for a long time - I've been more busy with work for a while. But Peter and Trixie are still very much with us and very happy house rabbits!

We're hoping to move house quite soon so I was wondering if anyone has any petsitter recommendations for SW London? If we've moved by the summer, we'll need someone to pop in for a few dates in July and August and I'm trying to plan ahead because I know people get booked up.

We've been very lucky with finding good sitters who have experience with rabbits near where we live at the moment so this is one downside of moving! (But we'll be a lot closer to work so hopefully I'll get to spend more time at home having bunny time :))

I volunteer and foster for Animal Rescue and Care Twickenham and one of the long term volunteers pet sits but doesn't stay the night, but think rabbits maybe able to stay with her if she isn't bonding., she is based in Richmond. If interested I can message you her phone number.

Thanks :) I should have been clearer, she wouldn't need to stay the night, just come in twice a day. It's just that we've had a couple of emergency vet visits over the years so I get a bit paranoid and like to know that whoever is feeding them knows what to look out for and would be able to get them to a vet if necessary! This would just be for a few weekends, if we're going away for longer I put them into boarding.

Back