• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Everyone

Stacey

Young Bun
Hello everybody :D

My name's Stacey (as if you hadnt already guessed!) and I have (at the moment :wink: ) one male rex rabbit called Barney.

I live in Fareham down on the south coast and work in a really boring office job which gives me plenty of time to surf the net and find fun and informative sites, much like this one :D

I am going to be asking a bit of advice in the very near future so though that I would do it right and introduce myself to all to start with. Sue (Pendragon) pointed me in the right direction to this board as I posted on another site where I didnt really get all that much help :roll:

Hopefully I will be on here quiet a bit and I will get to know you all, lack of work permitting :D

Stacey X

Hello Stacey and Barney.

You've come to the right place for bunny advice!

:bunny:

Hello and welcome, I have only been here a few days and I have found it very friendly and helpful so far.

Post pics! Its a must!

:D Hiya,

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I will indeed try and get some pictures posted up of Barney, he is such a cutie. My first rex rabbit but very cute!

Thanks again and no doubt speak to you all again very soon. I will be posting for advice so bear with me :D

Your Claude is lovely, and looking at his cage it is almost identical to Barney's. I love his colour and would really like a blue or an orange rex as they are both such great colours.

Barney is a nine month old Black Otter. I used to have a blue French Lop and really wanted a blue rex but when I saw Barney I just couldnt resist him :D

Thats claudes cage he had when he was a baby he lives with his girlfriend miffy now in a puppy pen!
heres another pic of him
b49898c3895af027165358917c336a55.JPG

Hiya Stacey and Barney, a warm welcome to Rabbits United.

Best wishes from Adele and all the Sanctuary bunnies, including Mystic-Meg, Byron, Ebony, and Sir Galahad, our Rex!!
:D

Hi Stacey, I joined a couple of weeks ago so i'm new too. Everyone has been very friendly and helpful. I have two mini lops - Scrumpy and Apple, although they've not made friends yet!! :( I am keeping my fingers crossed! :D

Back