• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Most Beautiful Mini Lops - but on Gumtree :(

Aw MM they have , they are so beautiful they took my breath away but I am not allowed :( just not now but i know hubby is right. I am not well enough for buns. But i do think i will have buns again one day. They are part of me and hubby loves them too. I have not forgotten, I still will reply to your lovely email xx

They are gorgeous. I want to rehome another couple of buns to make my pair a quad. Shame these are such an incredibly long way away. Couldn't tell from the advert if it was a breeder advertising. I wouldn't want to enable that but I guess it could be Easter buns someone has got fed up with.

Ow wow - they are beautifully marked. Very unique. I'd love to take them on but there's just no way I'm getting to ireland. :(

Yes I'm not sure if breeder either, I am a bit of a Gumtree bunny stalker , I recognise some of the breeder seller names but never seen this persons name before, so uneducated guess say not but who knows. I don't like to encourage breeders either.

Aw MM they have , they are so beautiful they took my breath away but I am not allowed :( just not now but i know hubby is right. I am not well enough for buns. But i do think i will have buns again one day. They are part of me and hubby loves them too. I have not forgotten, I still will reply to your lovely email xx

Yes I think you'll know when the time is right. And rabbits are an awful tie. Finding good care for them whilst away is a minefield, and you don't want a holiday where you constantly worry what you'll come home to.

I always love hearing from you but no rush to reply xx

Back