• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog poo

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
So I was just going to put the rabbits out in the run now it’s cooler but I’ve just found a bag full of dog poo in there.

I’m absolutely fuming about it (PMT doesn’t help). Fortunately I can move their run over a bit from where it was, do you think that’s enough? I’m concerned it’s bounced off their tunnel (the nicer one as well) as it was right by that.

I just can’t get over some people?! There is literally a grass bank the other side of the foot path, or, I dunno, maybe put it in the bin! There’s a public bin about 30 steps away. We get foxes and other peoples' cats pooping in our garden, now we have other peoples' dog poo to clear up as well :mrgreen: :evil:

So I was just going to put the rabbits out in the run now it’s cooler but I’ve just found a bag full of dog poo in there.

I’m absolutely fuming about it (PMT doesn’t help). Fortunately I can move their run over a bit from where it was, do you think that’s enough? I’m concerned it’s bounced off their tunnel (the nicer one as well) as it was right by that.

I just can’t get over some people?! There is literally a grass bank the other side of the foot path, or, I dunno, maybe put it in the bin! There’s a public bin about 30 steps away. We get foxes and other peoples' cats pooping in our garden, now we have other peoples' dog poo to clear up as well :mrgreen: :evil:

Very selfish. I've had to deal with this too :(

How did they get in to your garden? What a weird thing to do ... I would be angry too.

I get so self conscious walking our dogs because they might need a toilet in a place that I don't approve of or on someone's verge. We try to keep to barren areas but sometimes nature calls at the wrong moment. But I never fail to have my baggies with me, I make sure everything is picked up and it goes home with us to our bin or a nearby public one. I certainly would never pitch something like that into someone's garden especially at other animals.

Cretins! :evil:

How did they get in to your garden? What a weird thing to do ... I would be angry too.

There’s a footpath so they’ve just chucked it over our fence. :evil: we also get off road bikes ridden down there in the summer which is very dangerous, they go so fast. I swear people just go batty when the sun comes out!

I put the bunnies out for a bit, they enjoy it so much, didn’t want to deprive them when it’s been such a nice evening. Just made sure their run was moved well away!

Fortunately no sign of any today :thumb: good job or I’d be starting to empty litter trays over the fence :evil:

I am utterly amazed that people would throw a bag of dog poo into somebodies garden! Why not hang it on a tree like loads of people seem to (although no one ever admits to)?! lol.

Back