• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Molly !!!!!

Lynn

Mama Doe
Molly came to live with us yesterday :) . She is a beautiful little girl - three and a half years old, and sooooooooo sweet natured. Molly came to us from Lynda's CARROT, and she is to be 'Robsters new bird :wink: '.

She is settling in nicely - was indoors with us overnight (in a seperate room from Rob), and is outside today - happily munching before I left for work :) We're going to take the bonding slowly, and give her time to settle in first. The Robster is yet to be convinced that he needs a girlfriend :wink: , but we're sure he'll fall for those lovely brown eyelashes soon :)

Lynda, I've taken the photo from your website - hope that's OK - also hope Jim's finger is recovering - Robster sends his apologies :oops: . Here she is :)

gigi.gif

Aaaawwww - she's sweet!! I take it that she is Rob's birthday surprise.
What is it with this weekend - there seems to be several of us who have extended our numbers.
Re. the bonding - go for it - they either will or they won't!!

Awwwww, that's ma baby *sniff* :oops: , well not ma baby any more, but you are sooooo lucky to have her, she's a real cuddle bun.

Don't worry about Jim's finger, he's showing it off like an old war wound to anyone who'll take an interest :roll:

Towsbuns said:
Aaaawwww - she's sweet!! I take it that she is Rob's birthday surprise.

Hi Julie - turned out to be coincidence actually that it's his birthday today. Rob visited CARROT and met Molly a couple of months ago, but then he got unwell, so we waited until he was better. And then yesterday, there we were having a relaxing Sunday, and Missus Bunnyhuggger just turned up at the door 'trick or treating' - it's her new method of rehoming :lol: :lol:.

Lynn said:
And then yesterday, there we were having a relaxing Sunday, and Missus Bunnyhuggger just turned up at the door 'trick or treating' - it's her new method of rehoming :lol: :lol:.

I think she's got a little confused. She's meant to ask foor a treat not leave one! Either that its its really a trick and she's been carefully trainned as a wallpaper stripper.

Either way she is gorgeous!

Tam

Tamsin said:
I think she's got a little confused. She's meant to ask foor a treat not leave one! Either that its its really a trick and she's been carefully trainned as a wallpaper stripper.Tam

I'll still get the last laugh - no wallpaper in my house - only paint :wink: :lol:

Lynn said:
And then yesterday, there we were having a relaxing Sunday, and Missus Bunnyhuggger just turned up at the door 'trick or treating' - it's her new method of rehoming :lol: :lol:.

DID NOT!!!!!!!!!! ................... Welllllllllllllll, not the trick or treating bit :roll: , effective though eh? :wink:
10.gif

I actually got a begging note from the Robster, saying that his mum had probably forgotten his birthday and that could he (in his words) 'pleeez hae a visit fae thon bonny wee bird he'd met in the fun gairden'

Oh she's so pretty :D How come I'm not surprised by Lynda's new rehoming antics? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Everyone watch out - Christmas is coming :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll:

Molly is lovely. really beautiful. i recognise her pic so i'm guessing i've seen her on RR. Rob is so lucky. (Even if he's showing a shy reluctance now). Let us know how the bonding goes. And i'd better watch out for those trick/treaters!

Jaypot said:
Christmas is coming :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll:

:idea: *Ahem* Right everybody, now in order to distribute 'chrimbo cards' this year, I errrrrr must have everybody's address so I can make a personal delivery............... :wink: :D *runs off to make a quick head count of all available buns at CARROT...................................*

bunnyhuggger said:
Jaypot said:
Christmas is coming :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll:

:idea: *Ahem* Right everybody, now in order to distribute 'chrimbo cards' this year, I errrrrr must have everybody's address so I can make a personal delivery............... :wink: :D *runs off to make a quick head count of all available buns at CARROT...................................*

I blooming knew it :? I just knew you would come up with something - you are a flipping card you are :lol: :lol: :lol:
* thinks up a false address just incase * :wink:

Lynn said:
Towsbuns said:

At least you got a 'treat', you could have got a trick and ended up with 10 bunnies :lol: :lol:

Molly is an absolute beauty, and many belated happy returns of the day to Rob, he must be over the moon with his birthaday pressies, and Molly to share them with.[/b]

Yes belated happy birthdays to Robbie the Robster and Molly is a very pretty lass.

What happened to the finger then?! :shock:

Bunnysam said:
What happened to the finger then?! :shock:

Mmmhhhh, when we put Rob and Molly in the same pen, Molly acted like a little lady. Rob on the other hand turned into a ballet dancer / kung fu expert and stared jumping around like a madman. When it got a bit 'heated', Jim put his hand in to seperate the two, and his finger met Robs teeth :oops: :?

Thankfully Jim removed his finger pretty darned quickly, which was good as blood is very hard to remove from a white bunster :wink: :wink:

Back