• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harmony and Azlan (at the moment)

Towsbuns

Mama Doe
I collected my two new buns on Saturday from Tracy's at Rugby - sorry no pics yet as the digital camera has run out of batteries.
After much deliberating over the names - April has been renamed as Harmony (shortened to 'Mo' for garden calling). Amelia now thinks we should rename Azlan to also be an 'H' name as he will feel left out. She wants to call him Hector but I am not sure yet.
I have spent most of the weekend attempting the four way bond - I have now witnessed two rabbits standing on their back legs boxing like hares - I was a bit worried at that moment and my garden looked as if someone had burst an eiderdown on the lawn there was so much fur flying but things do seem to have calmed down and it is now just back to chasing and a bit of bum biting. I left them with access to each other overnight last night and there was no fur clumps this morning - Honey was sitting next to Azlan this morning so I think we are getting there. I think the neighbours think I have finally flipped as yesterday afternoon I was sitting in a garden chair in the middle of the lawn armed with my son's super soaker water pistol - everytime the chasing got a bit out of hand the culprit got squirted in the face.

Towsbuns said:
I think the neighbours think I have finally flipped as yesterday afternoon I was sitting in a garden chair in the middle of the lawn armed with my son's super soaker water pistol - everytime the chasing got a bit out of hand the culprit got squirted in the face.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh Julie I can just picture that, we have been there, done that and worn the T shirt !! :lol: :lol:
These water pistols do come in handy, useful on the Husband when he misbehaves too!! :p :p :lol: :lol:

Wishing your bunnies a wonderful life with you in their new home :thumb:

Julie, the bonding sounds like it's going well :)

Looking forward to seeing some photos of them all together :wink:

Need to get me one of those water pistols I think :? Although the way the Robster was behaving yesterday afternoon, he'll end up looking like he's had a bath :lol: :wink:

Honey was looking very wet yesterday as she was being a spiteful little madam. Hobo and Azlan got wet for their boxing antics and 'vicious' little Harmony was a sweetie.

All four lined up quite nicely this morning for their breakfast - not quite bowl sharing but happy to sit next to each other and eat out of two separate bowls - not to self - must buy a bigger bowl. I will try and get a piccie of them tomorrow morning. It was the kids first day back at school this morning after half term so it was a bit hectic!!

All four lined up quite nicely this morning for their breakfast - not quite bowl sharing but happy to sit next to each other and eat out of two separate bowls - not to self - must buy a bigger bowl. I will try and get a piccie of them tomorrow morning. It was the kids first day back at school this morning after half term so it was a bit hectic!!

Back