• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opinions please ..

I use a similar one on my cats - only after furminator use though - to get rid of any loose hairs left on the coat. I like it it works well for that purpose, it might do the same for bunnies after a (much gentler than a furminator) brush first?

I have some, work well on excess fur on top, my rexes don't moult like my mini lops used to though, I don't think they'd be as good for normal bunny fur - haven't tried though :) x

Thank you Grace :)

... I'm trying to find an alternative to plucking, as when the moulting is very patchy a comb just goes straight through.

I use a similar one on my cats - only after furminator use though - to get rid of any loose hairs left on the coat. I like it it works well for that purpose, it might do the same for bunnies after a (much gentler than a furminator) brush first?

Thank you :)

They are quite cheap, and there's reviews of bunnies being groomed successfully with them, so I might give them a try.

Thank you, from me too. Morph always moults horrendously, sometimes even going patchy (as he is now). I'll buy it next time I order from there (though I just did it yesterday, bah.)

Back