• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Henry and Lillian 1 week on...

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Well, here we are 1 week into the newly forged relationship. Each day my confidence grows when I see Lillian and Henry snuggled up in the kitchen/diner on their snuggle mats.
When I let them out after work tonight, Lillian barrelled up to the garage and left Henry behind and I swear the little guy was distraught cause he didn't know where Lillian went and he couldn't work out where she'd gone and he couldn't see her. His body actions indicated he was missing her. I left them to it-Henry made himself comfy behind the outdoor hutch and Lillian sat at the top of the garden nipping the new shoots off plants. Then the rain started and Lillian decided to stay out! We had a few words because Henry had already Sussed out that inside was warm and dry. After a brief pause for a few more mouthfuls of garden foliage, lillian came in and set to work eating anything and everything in sight.
Now, the interesting thing is that usually Henry would come into the living room and sit under the table whilst leaving Lillian to eat everything. But no. Henry has consciously chosen to sit in the kitchen/diner next to Lillian, preferring to lick her head on command than to sit in the room with me. So I suppose we can reasonably assume that we've got the foundations of a bond now and I have to say it's fascinating to watch their body language and behaviour. They seem comfortable with each other and when outside, are never far from each other. Henry appears to be learning from Lillian and in turn she is learning from him.
I should get my PC fixed next week and I'll post some photos as soon as I can.

This is sounding good. It will be great to see pics once you have your pc back again.

They sound like they are in love :love: you have done so well with them and I bet they thank and love you more for giving them each other.
My bonding of my French lop and continue start tomorrow.

Back