• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!!!!!

WonderBunn

Alpha Buck
Hello,

I got my bunnies today (after months, even years of waiting)!! I got of them, a mum, dad and baby. Sooo cute! I have read this forum as I found the fabulous people who had these little treasures on the rabbit rehome site and now I have finally got them I can post my hello and a picture of them!

So say hello to Eamon (the dad, the dark one), Annatasia (Bunniehausen (for those that watch WIll & Grace) the mum, the white one) and Thora our little babe!

Here they are just after they arrived home, probably thinking what on earth is going on here! They have a big dog basket to snuggle down in for when they are inside watching TV and a hutch inside my shed for sleeping in!

bunns.jpg

Awwww how cute!

Welcome and hope you post many more pics of your gorgeous littles ones in the future :p

Luv

Helen, Jamie, Bailey and Smudge x x x

Awww they look adorable - welcome to you and your bunnys!! I love how the baby is half mum's colour and half dad's!!

Caz

Thanks guys!!! Your little guys are great too! I like seeing the pics of everyone elses. Each one is so different!!!

Eamon and Anna were the proud parents of 3 babies but the other two went to another home, one of them was blind and a lady who aleady had a blind bun took that little one and 1 of the litter mates. I was just going to get the parents but couldnt break up the family!!!!

I'll be taking loads of pics so I will post.

Congratulations on the new bunnies! They look gorgoes. I guess after all the waiting three at once must seem like a dream come true :D

Tam

hello :wave:
what a gorgeous family.
another newbie from Yorkshire; I live just across the way in Huddersfield!

Heres another one from earlier. They don't like the laminate flooring (look like they are ice skating on it) so got them a little chill out place

bunns2.jpg

just about to ask you about your laminate flooring! Jack has his own bedroom and has yet to venture from it... he's no idea what's instore for him when he eventually joins us in the living room!

I think they might get use to it but its just not what they are use to. Going to get a scrap of carpet for them to hop on when indoors but its kinda good for keeping them under control! They dont go very far.

Hello Wonderbun..what a lovely new family you have! and you've managd to get pics on quickly..I still haven't posted mine yet :oops:

Got them home and digital camera was straight out! I love taking pics and what better excuse than those lovely ones.

I couldnt split them up, they are all so cute!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Had the little dears running around on a big throw today that I put down in front of the bunny basket, they are getting a little cocky and exploring around but not too keen on being picked up for a cuddled :(

Will get there!

Back