• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not for the first time I've seen......

TheThreeB's

Mama Doe
... someone on ads trying to buy a rabbit, when they are already selling one themselves (and on this occasion the person claims to have allergies and their existing rabbit is kept in horrible conditions).

I'm assuming it's a money making scheme, buying and selling at a profit, so hopefully they wouldn't plan on keeping them themselves, I hope. It's easy to do a quick check on the profile of your potential buyer on this app, so I'd hope the seller would do so before handing them over!

Ugh :censored::(:roll:

Its awful isnt.
I've reported a few free ads on fb for ' free to a good home' rabbits, I guess the easter honeymoon period is over :cry: x

I was thinking the same about Easter. It really frustrates me how easy people can give up their pets. I know some people have genuine reasons, are heartbroken and want the best home but a lot of people just lose interest.

Back