• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nightmare Pets SOS BBC 1 now

SJH

Warren Veteran
Oh.

How about hutch size, neutering, other bunnies in the environment as well.....

I do feel sorry for the owners though; they’ve been given rubbish information when they bought the bunnies and want to change.

Poor things :cry:

Oh.

I do feel sorry for the owners though; they’ve been given rubbish information when they bought the bunnies and want to change.

Not seen the second episode yet. I'll try to catch up with it later today x

This is not on BBC Scotland,I saw the clip,poor bun in small cage,and as you said other rabbits in the room.No wonder it was stressed and bitey.

Oh.

Glad I wasn't the only one spitting feathers. I'm glad they brought up the use of sawdust, but my heart sank again at the use of museli at the end. There was so much that could have been done to bring about real change for all of the rabbits they owned, but no. I fear that the rabbits and owners will only see a continuing repeat of problems again in the future.

And the irony of the sign - 'spoilt rabbits live here'. Um...

Back