• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Sudden or Unexpected Death in Pet Rabbits' Joint BSAVA and RWAF/speaker FHB

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
Joint BSAVA and RWAF meeting for vets and vet nurses about rabbits. The subject will be 'Sudden or Unexpected Death in Pet Rabbits', which includes RHDV2 and anaesthetic deaths.

See event details here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/2075763439378714/

Wednesday, May 16 at 7 PM - 10 PM

Idexx Laboratories, Wetherby
Grange House, Sandbeck Way Unit 12-15, LS22 7DN Wetherby

Should be really interesting, shame it's just for vets and nurses but hopefully they will go and pass the information along.

Last edited:
Why don't you ask her if she needs an administrative assistant to support her attendance at the event ;) I would definitely give that a cheeky go if it wasn't so far away for just a couple of hours!

Why don't you ask her if she needs an administrative assistant to support her attendance at the event ;) I would definitely give that a cheeky go if it wasn't so far away for just a couple of hours!

Yeah, the thought had crossed my mind. I'm kind of half wondering if they will recycle it for an owners' day, I seem to remember that Nigel was keen on the idea ;) I'd still like to gate crash the vets day though .. being cheeky like that.

Good thinking Santa !! And you could offer to bring cake :D

Good thinking Santa !! And you could offer to bring cake :D

The other problem there though is given current circumstances if there was a genuine role my attendance is not guaranteed and the last thing I'd want to do is be unreliable. As it is, the only way I can attend anything is to ask for a McMillian nurse to cover for me while I am away, I'm not even sure they can guarantee which night you want them to provide cover :(

The other problem there though is given current circumstances if there was a genuine role my attendance is not guaranteed and the last thing I'd want to do is be unreliable. As it is, the only way I can attend anything is to ask for a McMillian nurse to cover for me while I am away, I'm not even sure they can guarantee which night you want them to provide cover :(

Yet again I wish I lived nearer and I could sit with your M + D whilst you had a few hours break...................

Yet again I wish I lived nearer and I could sit with your M + D whilst you had a few hours break...................

Thanks. I am sure there would be a way to make it work if there was an event lined up. I just hope this one is successful for her. CLV have no excuse as they don't do OOH that night. ... although if they finish at 6.30 they would be cutting it fine.

Back