• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toby

loobers25

Warren Veteran
And his famous "sploot" position.

e0cc79795f835bae6f47097fc7548068.jpg
9164b7e258f453e8f55527ca6b2e7565.jpg
ef5ccbd31382b3b4636754d9c3fd00b1.jpg
18d563e36ad598612edac80aef72eb9c.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Brilliant pics :love: He looks as though he feels very relaxed and happy with life.

You're in for a forage treat later today, Toby :D

He needs his claws cutting, he's starting to have talons like a bad eagle! :D

Ah, the 'Y' spoof and the 'H' sploof. I must post a photo tonight of Lillian's 'H' sploof. It's just wonderful seeing them so relaxed. Lovely photos.

Awhhh! Toby is such a cutie! Clementine is always doing this, I just wanna tickle her feets when she does, I refrain though [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Awwww so cute!!!! Absolutly love his sploof :love:

Omg the thunder is so loud it’s horrible... think I’m more scared than the buns! Ours are busy cuddled up after a good half hour session of demolishing their new cardboard castle! :lol:

On a different note, your hay looks amazing. Hope you don’t mind me asking but where do you get it from? Xx

Awwww so cute!!!! Absolutly love his sploof :love:

Omg the thunder is so loud it’s horrible... think I’m more scared than the buns! Ours are busy cuddled up after a good half hour session of demolishing their new cardboard castle! [emoji38]

On a different note, your hay looks amazing. Hope you don’t mind me asking but where do you get it from? Xx
Me and the doggy where scared, but the rabbits didn't pay any attention when the noms came out!

It's just timothy hay.Co.uk . I go through quite a lot as they are all pellet free now. They do love it! Xx

Back