• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D Lillian and henry

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Well, things still going relatively positive. On Sunday, Henry continued with head licks first thing for Lillian before Henry decided the living room was a good place to chill for the day and Lillian decided the garden was for her and that's where they both spent their respective day. In the evening, they spent time in the living room flat out bum to bum.
This morning I opened them both up (still sleeping apart) and both buns keen to run outside so out they went. No aggression and Lillian submitting for more head licks and Henry obliging. She's still a bit sensitive/wary if Henry licks her body so something in Lillian's past about this. But they seemed comfortable with each other and no fighting or arguing or apparent hostility. I'll keep them separate during the day whilst I am at work because I don't feel they are totally bonded yet, and then give them time together when I get back from work. So far so good but it's slow steps but in the right direction, not the wrong direction.
Thank you all for the positive comments and taking time to read and follow the adventure. Xx

Well, things still going relatively positive. On Sunday, Henry continued with head licks first thing for Lillian before Henry decided the living room was a good place to chill for the day and Lillian decided the garden was for her and that's where they both spent their respective day. In the evening, they spent time in the living room flat out bum to bum.
This morning I opened them both up (still sleeping apart) and both buns keen to run outside so out they went. No aggression and Lillian submitting for more head licks and Henry obliging. She's still a bit sensitive/wary if Henry licks her body so something in Lillian's past about this. But they seemed comfortable with each other and no fighting or arguing or apparent hostility. I'll keep them separate during the day whilst I am at work because I don't feel they are totally bonded yet, and then give them time together when I get back from work. So far so good but it's slow steps but in the right direction, not the wrong direction.
Thank you all for the positive comments and taking time to read and follow the adventure. Xx

Adventure it is :)

Certainly the right direction. They are lucky to have such sensitive and caring owners :)

Back