• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mini versions of my two boys

Truffpuff

Mama Doe
Hi everyone,

I’ve been a bit absent from the forum the last few weeks. Been trying to organise wedding fairs and making bits that I can do now without a venue yet picked, such as a wedding ring box.

But, my new craft I thought you guys would be just as excited as me, it’s got quite a response on Facebook which I didn’t expect. I’m super sad we can’t obviously bring our two buns and cats when we do get married, so because I do t have £40 to spend on getting someone to make mini ones for me to take to the wedding, I thought I’d give needle felting a go myself.
These are my first two goes; mini Luther and mini Truffle :)

I have found needle felting really fun and quite therapeutic!

518d1dbf9136633b88429acb54618488.jpg

f1ce4c1396649b60b36a71ef53c81365.jpg

ef71fc0c1f10e54cfa6cb955c16afb5d.jpg

dfe86204b33727875963315bf03644fe.jpg

75fa0ad8ab8081a8dd8539aae66f1056.jpg

4c9398df668fb5785d1289f65175f0a8.jpg

85ceeedd7f53de36e5908b49b755f9c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gosh they are amazing!!!!!!

Are these your first attempts? They are splendiferous and you are so talented.

Watch out for commissions coming in for you ;)

Gosh they are amazing!!!!!!

Are these your first attempts? They are splendiferous and you are so talented.

Watch out for commissions coming in for you ;)

Aww thank you so much!
Yeah never tried it before these were my first things ever with this needle felting :)

Haha, I have had a few on the bunny forums on Facebook! I’m considering it for a bit of extra money while I’m at home. One lady wants her bunny at her wedding so I said ok for £25 +pp see what feedback I get then I might do more.

I meant to ask did you get my email a few weeks ago? It’s been playing up a bit recently x

My kitty Lord Flashheart has joined the buns.

Can’t quite finish him as I’ve run out of black and don’t have green for his eye colour lol :)

6f6bf21bf74f07a04ce94b2ffc50985d.jpg

8b6d369fc319b64479460859db8dc3d6.jpg

c902acc6f2c8c891ab23e4c58e23a374.jpg

Aww thank you so much!
Yeah never tried it before these were my first things ever with this needle felting :)

Haha, I have had a few on the bunny forums on Facebook! I’m considering it for a bit of extra money while I’m at home. One lady wants her bunny at her wedding so I said ok for £25 +pp see what feedback I get then I might do more.

I meant to ask did you get my email a few weeks ago? It’s been playing up a bit recently x

I did and I owe you one ... Has it really been a few weeks? :oops:

How long does it take you to make a bun? x

I did and I owe you one ... Has it really been a few weeks? :oops:

How long does it take you to make a bun? x

No worries, I just wanted to check :)

About 5 or so hours depending on how complicated the colouring is, Truffle was hard being harlequin! So roughly a day. But I keep fiddling after the next few days when I notice something a bit off or needs changing a bit lol x

No worries, I just wanted to check :)

About 5 or so hours depending on how complicated the colouring is, Truffle was hard being harlequin! So roughly a day. But I keep fiddling after the next few days when I notice something a bit off or needs changing a bit lol x

Goodness I thought you were going to say a lot longer than that :)

I will email you xx

Wow they’re great! You’re very talented! Im so rubbish at crafts, I always love seeing what people can do. Truffle looks particularly good, being multicoloured! X

Goodness I thought you were going to say a lot longer than that :)

I will email you xx

Haha maybe that’s where I’m going wrong lol! I read it takes the pros about 3 days :-/ I mean I’ll still probably be touching them up a bit here and there, but overall it was 5-6 hours. Maybe I’m missing something lol.

Speak to you soon :) xx

Wow they’re great! You’re very talented! Im so rubbish at crafts, I always love seeing what people can do. Truffle looks particularly good, being multicoloured! X

Aww thank you very much!
To be honest I thought mine would be rubbish when my sewing has much to be desired! But it was easier and more fun than I thought, if I can do it anyone can lol!
Thank you :) he was quite a challenge, especially his lovely bottom because it’s a light undercoat with dark grey flecks, was a long time before I was happy with my version x

I had to double take on those beautiful creations-I thought they were little baby buns. What a creative and talented lady you are.

Back