• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey Bunnies

Jon1111uk

New Kit
Just wondering in anyone has any experience with Honey Bunnies in Leicester, we are looking to adopt a female rabbit for company for our Nethy Dwarf who lost his best pal 6 weeks ago due to illness.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wondering in anyone has any experience with Honey Bunnies in Leicester, we are looking to adopt a female rabbit for company for our Nethy Dwarf who lost his best pal 6 weeks ago due to illness.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jill is a very experienced Rabbit Carer who has worked tirelessly with her Rescue for many years. I have adopted from her and I would definitely recommend her Rescue :)

I am sorry to hear that you have recently lost a Rabbit :cry: I am sure that you will receive great advice from Jill regarding adopting a new companion for your remaining Rabbit. Good luck x

I can say with absolutely no bias whatsoever ( !!!! ) they are great :D

On a serious note sorry you lost your nethie and please do contact us although we don't have any female nethies, we do have one other smallish doe ready and waiting for a loving home

I can say with absolutely no bias whatsoever ( !!!! ) they are great :D

On a serious note sorry you lost your nethie and please do contact us although we don't have any female nethies, we do have one other smallish doe ready and waiting for a loving home

:lol:

Sorry for your loss.

I've only ever heard good things about the rescue x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Sorry for your loss.

I've only ever had fantastic experiences with Honeybunnies. Jill really gets to know the rabbits that come through her door, and it shows once you get them home. You more-or-less get exactly what you're informed of.

I also don't know how they do it, but somehow, every Honeybunny I see somehow manages to look spectacular.

Ive just adopted a gorgeous bunny from Jill at Honeybunnys, he’s everything she said and I’m really happy with him. Jill also recommended a bunny bonder who is currently bonding my new one to my existing pair and seems to be going well! Definitely recommend Honeybunnys xx

Back