• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quess what..

loobers25

Warren Veteran
Toby has been bought for my birthday :D? ?

Pet Manor housing!!

I wonder what pieces the OH has ordered for us. He said it was quite a lot , wahooo!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Ooh that’s so exciting! None of my family would think of ordering MPH for my birthday though I’d love it more than anything else! Tobes and your OH are very clever :love:

Is it inside stuff or for your outside project? Is it here yet? When is it coming? Is it nearly here yet? & repeat

Very exciting :D No-one would think of ordering MPH for my birthday either, orangediva :lol:

It's for the bunny room indoors! So can't use it until Tobys all bonded. Thank godness it takes a while to come

Super exciting. MPH products are super amazing and so worth the wait! Happy Birthday ;)

I'd love OH to buy me MPH products for birthday but we've kinda run out of room now :lol:

Toby says

"Did some bun say pet manor housing? "
5f9d1444d83ac198dd14065305db8ffe.jpg

My birthday suprise arrived today!

Toby is officially "King Toby" as he now has a castle! You may now address him as King Toby of Sploofsalot.

I'm going to get another bit for each occasion until we have the whole Kingdom. Or boat. Possibly windmill. Who knows!
efe2f47a9a5e3879293e34731215a33d.jpg
d51a09ef94b9ca6a8f04828aa4e1805a.jpg

Wow, that's lovely. Your buns are so lucky - they have amazing set-ups. My two would eat that castle. I put a wicker house in their run and they have eaten half of it in less than a month - and it wasn't tiny. They devoured much of their last hutch too.

Does Toby like the new addition to his Kingdom?

King Toby Sploofalot you are one lucky bunny.That looks fab. Ps its nice to see your lovely face :love:as well as your sploofing ass

Back