• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I found my way here at last...

Hello all... Dandy & Flopsy Girl's 2-foot here (the one with no fur on the top of his head). For those of you who do not know me from other lists & forums, I am Owned by Dandy & Flopsy Girl. Dandy has a live journal:-
www.livejournal.com/users/dandybun
Which you might like to take a look at some time. I also help Dandy to produce a newsletter in support of the Bunny Camp Sanctuary. It's free by e-mail, so if anybun would like a copy, please let me know.[/img]

Hi Paul (and Dandy and Flopsy as well) - oh, not forgetting Chris, the 2foot with fur on her head :lol:
The Hairy Mob all say "HELLO" and want to know when you are coming to visit them???? This time you have to bring bunny food instead of beer :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Barley Bun sends his love :D

Jaypot said:
This time you have to bring bunny food instead of beer

Jay, you haven't been letting Dandy & family corrupt your bunnies have you! Fancy giving them beer! Next they'll all be vegging out on the couch watching football.

Hiya Paul, welcome to the forum :)

Tam

Hello Paul and a warm welcome to the Forum.
Look forward to hearing more from you soon.
best wishes
Adele and all the Guardian Angels Sanctuary Rabbits

hi there.

another from the yorkshire area! great stuff. us lot are a bit thin on the ground round here!

Juliex

Back