• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bought Roger and Bobbie a Present

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
A big flower pot! :D I was trying to explain to a man standing close-by that it wasn't for a plant, it was for my rabbits. He just smiled with a rather confused expression. :lol: R oger is a bit like Peter Rabbit, he's full of energy always looking for something different to do, or eat! He is always pinching my hay used for the other bunnies, he can be quite naughty.

Hi tonibun, what are you doing with it for your rabbit? I've got a plastic plant pot which I filled with hay but bun not interested in it?

Roger definitely is. He really could do with a field! I have put hay in it and they have been eating it. Have you not seen Jack's-Jane's potted rabbits? Hers are usually asleep in them.

Roger definitely is. He really could do with a field! I have put hay in it and they have been eating it. Have you not seen Jack's-Jane's potted rabbits? Hers are usually asleep in them.

SRn2cM7.jpg

fYSmCrR.jpg

The late Eddie Rabbit was the Founder of 'Potting'

Znl62We.jpg

A big flower pot! :D I was trying to explain to a man standing close-by that it wasn't for a plant, it was for my rabbits. He just smiled with a rather confused expression. :lol: R oger is a bit like Peter Rabbit, he's full of energy always looking for something different to do, or eat! He is always pinching my hay used for the other bunnies, he can be quite naughty.

I was chatting to someone in the Post Office who was very interested in the fact that I was sending someone 'grass' :lol:;)

I hope Roger enjoys his pot :love:

Back