• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recommendation rabbit boarding London?

Zigzag

Alpha Buck
Hello all,

We are going away for 2 weeks in a few months and unfortunately I can’t take my little lovely bun along to Canada! I live in London and wanted to know whether anyone has any recommendations for a rabbit sitter in London?

I have posted about this before, but am hoping I wil get a recommendation this time. I love Zigzag, and really want him to be looked after by someone who is caring and knows what they are doing :lol:.

I have looked at the recommendations on the rabbit rehome website, but unfortunately they’re a bit too far out

Thank you

Hello all,

We are going away for 2 weeks in a few months and unfortunately I can’t take my little lovely bun along to Canada! I live in London and wanted to know whether anyone has any recommendations for a rabbit sitter in London?

I have posted about this before, but am hoping I wil get a recommendation this time. I love Zigzag, and really want him to be looked after by someone who is caring and knows what they are doing [emoji38].

I have looked at the recommendations on the rabbit rehome website, but unfortunately they’re a bit too far out

Thank you
Where abouts in London? :)

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

South in Streatham Hill ��

I’ve found a lot of rabbit sitters are based in north London, and unfortunately we don’t have a car. Just Uber!

South in Streatham Hill [emoji846]

I’ve found a lot of rabbit sitters are based in north London, and unfortunately we don’t have a car. Just Uber!
Ah, I'm in East London, know someone near here but difficult without a car.

I did know someone in Greenwich area, as I used to live in blackheath - she boards bunnies - I think she was called Val Taylor - Greenwich rabbit rescue (I think) - could have a Google although Idk if that's too far for you x

Hi Graciee

Thanks for your response and recommendations- would you mind if I had the details of your contact in East London via PM?

I've actually met Val Taylor- we went to the rescue a year ago, but I thought the rabbits were kept in very small cages. I think things have probably changed since you boarded your rabbit there

Thanks again

X

Hi Graciee

Thanks for your response and recommendations- would you mind if I had the details of your contact in East London via PM?

I've actually met Val Taylor- we went to the rescue a year ago, but I thought the rabbits were kept in very small cages. I think things have probably changed since you boarded your rabbit there

Thanks again

X

Yea was a long time ago honestly :)

Yep I'll pm you, although very far from you almost in Essex x

Back