• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beds - What do you use??

kazza378

New Kit
Everything I try to use as a bedding area ends up being eaten or pood in...

I want my buns to feel they have somewhere they can go to snuggle up and sleep. What is the best thing to use as a bed?

Karen xxx

Hi

My bunnies have a snuggly cat bed to sleep in. 2 of mine love their beds and u can find them curled up in them, nice and snug! The other little one isn't that keen but she has lots of straw to snuggle up in too.

Vet bed is also really good as it's easy to wash and absorbs any accidents!!

Is it for outdoor or indoor use?

Nicola

Mubby has vet bed in his cage... and he sleeps in a cat bed too!!

bedd2.jpg

Two of my cages have small cat beds in, I got mine from Wilkinson's for £1.99 each, they love them!

I know exactly what you mean as mine are the same, they live in their hutch outside. I want them to have a nice warm snuggly pace but I pad the bed bit with loads of hay, make a little burrow for them. I come back in the mornng they have flattened it all and poo'd all over it!
Don't really know what else to do. I suppose they must be quite warm in their main bit ( I put a cover over so the wind is kept out ).

I was looking at those cat beds for when they come in! They are gradually coming in more and more as they become better at bladder control. It is just a matter of convincing their Daddy! Bob was in his office all night last night while he was working and they were getting on well. Bob took himself up the stairs - So sweet. Maisy / Dave just sits around all the time!

Anna xx

Back