• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stair Gate ...

MightyMax

Banned
Has anyone found a nice looking one, easy to install, to keep bunnies out of rooms at certain times? :wave:

Thanks in advance :D

Has anyone found a nice looking one, easy to install, to keep bunnies out of rooms at certain times? :wave:

Thanks in advance :D
Yes we found a nice one for £15 on amazon. Black. Simple to install and adjustable to fit different door widths
3369a758530145dcca1041aa5448c42e.jpg

ravenmoore36

Yes we found a nice one for £15 on amazon. Black. Simple to install and adjustable to fit different door widths
3369a758530145dcca1041aa5448c42e.jpg

ravenmoore36
Hi Ravenmoore.

Do you think a small bun could get through the gaps? My nethies are escape artists so we bought a fabric mesh one from gumtree

It's great because they cant get through, but can still see us.

Problem is it's a barrier not a gate. So we have to hurdle it. Twice this week we've both gone flying as we caught our feet.

OH managed to right himself but I went flying into the floor and the litter tray full to the brim went in the clean dishwasher!!!!

This is ours, not in position. If I move it they will get excited thinking it play time. Hahaha

982f111ce9de532e7ec9574f71f4bae3.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I have a puppy gate, which is extra tall compared to a stair gate (as mine would have jumped over a stair gate). Is ideal, but my teeny tiny nethies can squish through if they really want.

Ha Mervinius, that's us too with the hurdling :lol: We've got 4 gates in various places and a makeshift one for our room. Mostly we end up stepping over them because we are so tired of opening them or carrying something etc.

We just have the standard white baby gates, MM, but I have cable tied a piece of cage across Spuds as I think he could squeeze through x

Hi Ravenmoore.

Do you think a small bun could get through the gaps? My nethies are escape artists so we bought a fabric mesh one from gumtree

It's great because they cant get through, but can still see us.

Problem is it's a barrier not a gate. So we have to hurdle it. Twice this week we've both gone flying as we caught our feet.

OH managed to right himself but I went flying into the floor and the litter tray full to the brim went in the clean dishwasher!!!!

This is ours, not in position. If I move it they will get excited thinking it play time. Hahaha

982f111ce9de532e7ec9574f71f4bae3.jpg

What are you like! :roll:

I am trying to give up hurdling as it's doing my knees no good at all :lol:

I have one from the patio into the garden, to keep them confined until I'm out there, but the number of times I've gone down on hard concrete. And my friend did too - how embarrassing was that :oops:

I have one at the top of the stairs, and I attached cc grids onto it just to be sure. This one is for downstairs so I wanted it to look quite nice. White would blend in but I couldn't risk a hurdle even though I know it's a pain holding things and trying to get through whilst being pursued by multiple bunnies .....

Did you manage to get your dishwasher clean again?

I have a puppy gate, which is extra tall compared to a stair gate (as mine would have jumped over a stair gate). Is ideal, but my teeny tiny nethies can squish through if they really want.
Hmm yes this is what I was worried about my nethies have a habit of squeezing in places they shouldn't. Lol

What are you like! :roll:

I am trying to give up hurdling as it's doing my knees no good at all [emoji38]

I have one from the patio into the garden, to keep them confined until I'm out there, but the number of times I've gone down on hard concrete. And my friend did too - how embarrassing was that :oops:

I have one at the top of the stairs, and I attached cc grids onto it just to be sure. This one is for downstairs so I wanted it to look quite nice. White would blend in but I couldn't risk a hurdle even though I know it's a pain holding things and trying to get through whilst being pursued by multiple bunnies .....

Did you manage to get your dishwasher clean again?

Yeah my knees got some serious bruises from that incident. Our floor is concrete too! But it is funny thinking about it now. My OH just found me in a crumpled heap surrounded in poop!

I just scooped the hay and stuff out of the dishwasher and put the plates etc away in the cupboard and thought a little poo or two wouldn't hurt us. Lol

Back