• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do rescue centres feed forage?

Graciee

Staff member
Sorry weird question [emoji38]

Just they may only have time and money to feed pellets and hay?

It's just occurred to me that I have copious amounts of different forage... And no one to feed it to [emoji38]

Fleur and Clementine used to eat loads of it, but no Fleur anymore :( and now Clementine is with Atticus and he's not allowed any, but he'd definitely eat it.. So I don't know how I could feed her it without him getting any...?

Just not sure what to do with the stuff x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

It's just occurred to me that I have copious amounts of different forage... And no one to feed it to [emoji38]

Fleur and Clementine used to eat loads of it, but no Fleur anymore :( and now Clementine is with Atticus and he's not allowed any, but he'd definitely eat it.. So I don't know how I could feed her it without him getting any...?

I often donate forage to my local Rescue. I am sure that a Rescue near you would be very grateful for any you wanted to give them xx

I am sure a rescue would be delighted to have your forage for their rabbits, what a lovely thought :D

My rabbits don't usually get bought any dried forage as I pick it fresh, but when they are treated I know they are delighted :D

All the rescues I've spoken to do feed it so it's worth donating it if you're happy to.
I'm sure they'll appreciate the donation x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I donate dried forage and it always goes down well, especially as it's not just the rabbits who can enjoy lots of it :)

We feed forage when we can get it.
We have a good supply of apple sticks and sometimes leaves, surrounded by hawthorn so great when that comes round..very soon :) but other things only when donated :)

Ah awesome thanks everyone, I'll find somewhere local to drop it all off to. Feel sorry for Clementine never going to have forage again :(

Back