• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

After 30 years of rabbit ownership I've never seen this before!

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Was watching Angel have the most beautiful dream (which I see all the time), and normally he dream eats, but this time he was dream digging! And it was the cutest thing I've seen for a long, long time. Just teeny, tiny digs. :love:

I just treasure everyday with my most beautiful friends :love:

Just needed to share :D

Anyone else seen their bunnies dream digging?

How wonderful :love: I have never seen any of my rabbits dreaming while sleeping. It must have been very special to watch.

Oh the dream digging! ❤️ I'm very lucky to be able to say I see Snoopy doing it quite a lot [emoji3] Fudgie has done it a few times too, though not as often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww that's so sweet! Bungee often looks like she's dreaming about eating and she makes lovely little sqeaky noises.

Was watching Angel have the most beautiful dream (which I see all the time), and normally he dream eats, but this time he was dream digging! And it was the cutest thing I've seen for a long, long time. Just teeny, tiny digs. :love:

I just treasure everyday with my most beautiful friends :love:

Just needed to share :D

Anyone else seen their bunnies dream digging?

Yes !! The Inspector used to do it and Lord H does too :love: The Inspector also used to buzz in his sleep. I never liked to ask him what he was dreaming about !! :shock: :lol:

Oh yes Snoopy has done the dream buzzing a couple of times too. I assumed he was having sexy dreams [emoji15] I knew I should never have let him watch Carry on Camping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:love: Your replies make me feel lots of love for bunnies. Super cutie things that they are.

Back