• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What I came home to last night

zarathustra

Warren Scout
We don’t have house rabbits, but they don’t mind coming in for strokes on the sofa every now and then.

I got home from the gym last night to find my other half sitting on the sofa with Frank and Spencer watching Peter Rabbit on her phone:

a11f74008b41eb09cad411d69866fcca.jpg

We also discovered that Spencer (the Dutch) like to wedge himself in between two cushions and then try and do a bunny flop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We also discovered that Spencer (the Dutch) like to wedge himself in between two cushions and then try and do a bunny flop.
Tee hee! Mine both like to lean against the lawn pen and then do an ebullient flop: sometimes it moves the pen into range of something tasty they're not suposed to have (like rhubarb :roll:)! Cushions are a much smarter choice :D

We don’t have house rabbits, but they don’t mind coming in for strokes on the sofa every now and then.

I got home from the gym last night to find my other half sitting on the sofa with Frank and Spencer watching Peter Rabbit on her phone:

a11f74008b41eb09cad411d69866fcca.jpg

Lucky buns :love:

Did they express an opinion on the Movie?

What a sweet pair of rabbits! Love the idea of Spencer trying to do a bunny flop when wedged between two cushions. Great names btw.

What a sweet pair of rabbits! Love the idea of Spencer trying to do a bunny flop when wedged between two cushions. Great names btw.

Yeah, he’s never done while we’ve been that close to him before.

He sort of wedged himself between the cushions, suddenly rolled to one side slightly and his back legs shot out behind him.

He likes to wedge himself between stuff. He sat on my chest once wedged himself between my head and the back of the sofa and proceed to groom my beard for 10 minutes.

Yeah, he’s never done while we’ve been that close to him before.

He sort of wedged himself between the cushions, suddenly rolled to one side slightly and his back legs shot out behind him.

He likes to wedge himself between stuff. He sat on my chest once wedged himself between my head and the back of the sofa and proceed to groom my beard for 10 minutes.

Wonderful!

Back