• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding in cambridge

cat_worth

New Kit
Hi,

I am going to have to go to london for a couple of weekends before christmas in order to sort out the sale of our flat there. I've been trying to find somewhere suitable to board my rabbit, Harry, for those weekends - without much success.

Unfortunately, I don't have a car so that limits me. I was told about Treetops but they're much too far away for me to get to. Does anyone know of anywhere in the cambridge area?

Many thanks,
Catherine

Catherine I am sorry but I do not know anywhere that boards bunnies near Cambridge :?
Perhaps you could find your nearest Rabbit Rescue and ask whether they will look after you rabbit for you, especially as it is only for a weekend.
Or ask at some of your local vets?
You could phone the Rabbit Welfare Association as they have a list of places providing boarding but I believe you have to be a Member to access the information.

Good Luck :D

I am pretty central in cambridge. My problem is that I don't have a car. Not sure where Godmanchester is but will have a look on the map later. Thanks for your help :D

Hi,

Not sure if this helps but I'm in NW London and I board, I was wondering if you could bring him with you whilst your in London and I would be happy to look after him

I'm local to the Jubilee/Northern and Metropolitan underground lines, so let me know if I can be of any help

Mogs

Hi,

Thanks for the offer but if I was to take him to london then he would just stay with me anyway! I wanted to avoid having to stress him out and travelling - especially as I don't have a car.

Cheers though,
Catherine

The Bunnery

Hello!
I also live in Cambridge and about 3 years ago I tok my bunny to a boarding home, just outside Cambridge
The place is called The Bunnery and it is in Croydon Which is out past Wimpole , about 20 mins from central cambridge.
Willow had a lovely time , even though the owner said he had been a little devil keeping all the other rabbits awake , with his rushing around the cage.
Hope this helps, I can try and dig out the information
Post me a reply if this is any help and I can see what I can do
Dawn

Back