• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shopping

loobers25

Warren Veteran
My friends idea of a shopping spree

Vs

My idea of a shopping spree :D

Bunny life
3be689548164cf386995c413d6d64be7.jpg
bce6b54d006c7a4667f7f1d1e3216338.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

:lol: I’ve been excitedly receiving samples and boxes of hay lately, Frosty is a very happy bunny and I love to see his face when I give him something new that he really likes:love:

Toby says gucci isn't nommy
43640a4ec70f1b96e86d647316060376.jpg

Awhhh he's the cutest thing!

Clementine hopped into one of my expensive bags when she was little and left a few presents in there... I think she was letting me know how she felt about it [emoji38] x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

:lol: I'm with you Loobers, if it ain't for bunnies its rarely worth bothering with. Not that my bunnies get bought much but they loved their wholesome treats Orangediva sent them.

[emoji38] I’ve been excitedly receiving samples and boxes of hay lately, Frosty is a very happy bunny and I love to see his face when I give him something new that he really likes:love:
What's been a hit with frosty from the hay experts?

What's been a hit with frosty from the hay experts?

I ordered the sample pack, and he loves the burns green oat hay, western Timothy hay and the orchard grass. They all looked and smelled amazing:love:
He didn’t like the deans farm meadow hay, Hay and wild rose or mountain hay.

I ordered the sample pack, and he loves the burns green oat hay, western Timothy hay and the orchard grass. They all looked and smelled amazing:love:
He didn’t like the deans farm meadow hay, Hay and wild rose or mountain hay.
Archie and Pip love the green oat hay and Timothy hay. Pip liked the Orchard but Archie didn't.

Neither of them would touch the readigrass

They only picked at the deans hay and rose hay.

They loveee the hay from the range. Haha luckily it's a bargain

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Back