• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Errrrmmmmm, I Appear to Have Aquired Another Rabbit..........Oh Dear.................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
QlcjV9Q.jpg

How could I resist, reduced from £15.00 to £5.00 in Sainsburys this morning !! Another Customer bought 10 :shock:

He's adorable! Ten though, do you think they were a breeder?! :lol:

I advised her to get them all neutered ASAP :thumb:

Apparently she is running a Tombola for a Charity so the Giant Bunnies will be prizes. All the large Easter Eggs were reduced to £1.50 each too and she had about 20 of them in her trolley :lol:

Oh I saw those! They’re lovely.

Looks like a Giant so I hope you have enough space.

Oh dear..., I'm planning on going to going to sainsburys today... I'll let you know what happens when I get back!

You'd better hop to it pronto as they had all sold out by the time I left the store !!

I just hope none of them end up in Rescues in a few weeks time....................

I hope you can get him neutered, vaccinated and bonded asap. Blooming Sainsbury's, selling 10 to one customer! They're as bad as any breeder, I tell you, only see the rabbits as stock! ;)

Well at that size let's hope they're friends! :shock:
Awesome find, Jane! I'm jealous! :love: xxxxxxx

They also had the Peter Rabbit cuddly toy and egg reduced from £6 to £3, so I bought one for Matilda. She can have the cuddly toy and I'll have the chocolate! :)

Back