• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnsters throughthe garden defences....

BugBabe

Warren Scout
Well they have got through teh plant fencing we put up and I have caughthtem munchin gon the clematis.
This is on the bad food list - what should I do? What effect will it have on them?

Anna

Depends on the quantity - possibly a bit of squitty poo, might not fancy their normal food for a day or as in the case of my two - nothing!!

Mine have managed to eat a whole host of plants they are not supposed to as soon as my back is turned for one second they head for the back door to the bunny buffet they think I planted just to fill their stomachs (I just planted a selection of plants I like and didn't avoid ones bad for bunnies as they were supposed to only go out in their run). Perhaps I have been lucky so far as none seem to have upset them more than a bit of loose poo!

Some things are mega toxic though but they have avoided them so far - I have a few plants that the sap is even toxic to children (perhaps my mother-in-law was trying to tell me something as she bought them for me - doesn't want to be made a grandma :?: :wink: ) but they haven't attempted to touch them.

Caz

Back