• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Large/giant bunnies - weight at 5 months (ish)

nessar

Warren Veteran
So we’ve had Holly for just 3 weeks and already she has gone from 3.35kg to 3.55kg, so I think she is still growing! She is now 21 weeks old and we’ve no idea how big she’ll get because she isn’t a particular breed. She does have massive feet so I wonder how big she’ll get.

So the question is, how much did your large/giant bunnies weigh (approximately) at around 4-5 months old, how much do they weigh now and when did they stop growing?

A little pic of the little lady in question (the one with the big ears!)

20zdz7t.jpg

Last edited:
Holly is beautiful, I have Dillon who is a large bunny, at the moment he is chasing around under my bed but later when he is more settled I will try and weigh him for you. He is 7 months old

Bearing in mind he has had a bad start he now weighs 6kg, I am not sure what he is meant to weigh but he is a little thin compared to Cuthy

Back