• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honeybuniies Homings

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We are just a small group of volunteers but I'm very proud of our people :)
The fosterers and supporters just get on with their bit without a fuss and are all lovely people I know I can rely on.
So huge thanks to Cathy, Carol, Sue, Tracy, Kate & Colin, Rebecca & Lee and Tracy H. along with Jen for her sticks! and all others who help us to keep going.
During March we rehomed 10 rabbits

rabbitshomedmarch18 by Jill Woodward, on Flickr

and 12 guinea pigs :)

guineapigshomedmarch18 by Jill Woodward, on Flickr

all these little creatures now safe and in great new homes :D

The fosterers and supporters just get on with their bit without a fuss and are all lovely people I know I can rely on.
So huge thanks to Cathy, Carol, Sue, Tracy, Kate & Colin, Rebecca & Lee and Tracy H. along with Jen for her sticks! and all others who help us to keep going.

Brilliant !! 22 rehomings in a month :D I spy a lovely Caster Rex amongst the lucky Bunnies :love:

Gosh, 22 animals rehomed in a month. Terrific :D

That's wonderful news :thumb: I so wished I lived nearer, I would to love help, there are no bunny rescues anywhere near me. One day maybe !

:love:
Indy (can't remember his Honeybunny name) gave Sable a new lease of life when Catherine bonded them. Before that, poor Sable had given up after losing Bobby.

Congratulations! That's a fabulous number for March!

Honeybunnies are always wonderful characters and so pretty - I don't know how you do it! My Honeybunny boys have all fitted in so seamlessly, I wouldn't be without them. Or gentle Delta Snowcone Honeypig. :love:

Back