• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

* Fun thread... * Refer to your rabbit as your roommate...

dizzyg

Warren Veteran
...and tell us something your ‘roommate’ does.

This isn’t my idea, I saw it on FB and thought you guys might enjoy.

:wave:

Can I do it retrospectively? I don't have rabbits now.

My roommate Matthew always poos by the back door.

My roommate Mr Frosty gets excited and runs round me in circles at dinner time. My roommate Mr Frosty glares at me if he isn’t happy with something :lol:

My Roommate Declan can be a right jerk :lol:

My Roommate Marnie uses me as a ramp to climb the sofas

My roommate eats her poop in front of me if I say no.

My roommates like to spread their poo under the piano.

My roommates like to chew on the baby gate to my bedroom at 5am until I get up, then they'll go to their room & sleep once I'm up.

My roommate D chases my other roommate P around the house pulling P's hair out until D can steal P's bit of special food.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

My roommate Henry sits under the dining table and washes himself. My other roommate Lillian takes advantage of when Henry is in the living room and jumps in his cage and poops everywhere-and eats his food!

My roommate Cecile used to hide under the sofa. The only way to get her out was to tempt her with a green bean.

My room mate is currently pawing at my leg and chewing the edge of my dressing gown.[emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

My roommate just got really angry with me for cleaning his room. He sat on the dustpan. Then he ran into the living room with his cross face and started to empty my handbag.

My roommate Blossom (who literally is, lol) is writing a novel on an old fashioned typewriter, but only at night (aka trying to drink the contents of her water bottle in one go, tap, tap, tap, tap). In her spare time she likes to chew the corners of duvets :roll::) x

My roommate digs his poo out of his toilet, scrabbles at the sofa and has very selective hearing :lol: (and I wouldn’t have him any other way :love:)

My roommate M is blind, but likes to sneak downstairs whenever she has a chance.

My roommate Y likes to steal food from everyone else's mouth.

My roommate E expects everyone else to wash her.

My roommate A likes to nip everyone else's butts to get them to move out the way.

My roommate N looks like a potato when he's sleeping.

Back