• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies take to the net!

I really like your blog, love the layout and there’s a lot of info in there. I’ve bookmarked it but can’t see a way to follow you?

Thanks for your kind & positive feedback. I am currently looking into adding a Follow button.
I hope to have it soon once I've puzzled out how to do it!!!

My bunnies & I decided to share our experiences via a blog in the hope our experiences could help some bun.

The blog is still a work in progress.

Please check it out & let me know what you all think of it so far.

https://www.petrabbit.co.uk
Hi, I've just read your website. It was really interesting! How wonderful you have shared your life with so many bunnies - I did make it to the end! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

What an enlightening and educating read and a fascinating insight into the truly magical world of your gorgeous rabbits. Loved reading it🙂

Hi loobers25, thank you so much for your positive comments & thank you for checking out all my previous. In fact well done as there are a lot!:) I just hated the thought of no mention meant I had forgotten everyone.

Hi Craig 1965, I am so pleased you found my blog educating & enlightening. I was a touch anxious at exposing everyone but so glad you enjoyed the read.:)

Back