• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Easter Bunnies at Heathrow Airport..... WTF........NO NO NO !

It's utterly ridiculous. I cant think of any worse places to take a Rabbit than Heathrow Airport on a Bank Holiday weekend :evil:

They are completely unable to see animals as sentient beings with needs of their own that feel fear, anxiety etc. How can people be so insensitive to the needs of other species?

They are completely unable to see animals as sentient beings with needs of their own that feel fear, anxiety etc. How can people be so insensitive to the needs of other species?

I have no idea.

There is an Urban Farm right next to the Airport. They breed and sell Rabbits. I expect that's where they will obtain their 'Easter Bunnies' from :cry:

Airports are very noisy, bustling places -why on earth would they think this is suitable? Especially rabbits of all animals, who don't like noise and stress. They mention animals helping reduce stress and anxiety in people - well who's gonna reduce the stress and anxiety in the rabbits now? Just ridiculous that they acknowledge that people get stressed/anxious but completely ignored that rabbits do too?

Thank goodness they listened. It doesnt surprise me these days what ridiculously stupid ideas humans come up with like parents who think rabbits make a good Easter present, even.with all the resources out there I think it's getting worse, I have always never liked Easter for this reason 😢

Back