• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A fun thread

loobers25

Warren Veteran
What do you love about your rabbits?

I love Tobys colour Co-Ordinated claws and his ginger eye lashes.

Not forgetting the messy toddler hair and his laying down leg stretchyness! :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

What do you love about your rabbits?

I love Tobys colour Co-Ordinated claws and his ginger eye lashes.

Not forgetting the messy toddler hair and his laying down leg stretchyness! :D

That they all have their own individual quirks :love: And that they are all able to put up with living with me ! :lol:

I love Frosty’s expressive face. He’s very good at showing his emotions :thumb: his glare makes me laugh :lol: I love how cheeky he is :love:

I love to see Treacle having a good flop under the coffee table, with her little mouth partly open :love:

I love to see them all nomming carrot tops or other treats. They sometimes chew in unison - so sweet :love:

I love their sensitivity, their grace and beauty, their fluffy cuteness and the way that they live in the present. Lovely peaceful creatures.

Of my current two.....Lola gets up to eat when we do. It's the cutest thing! Even if we eat at a different time she waits for us! She is normally in her tunnel (she has a pen in the dining room) and when people sit up at the table she gets out, stretches, and goes and eats the rest of her pellets in her bowl from earlier. At lunchtime she does it too when I sit on the sofa with my lunch (it's kind of open plan) she gets up and eats hay as she hasn't had pellets by that point.

Cookie hasn't done it for a while but she used to sleep with her face squished up against her water bowl. Same time every day! Also people think she's grumpy but I know she absolutely loves her cheeks/under her eyes being stroked. She chatters her teeth at me when I do it to her (tooth purrs?) it's so cute!!

That he licks me while I stroke him, and every morning routine he jumps.on my knee, if he wants tell me he wants to go on my knee he will buzz round like crying lol, I love his chubby cheeks , and his moustache mouth, everything x

So heart warming
55be87cbc4b9f9e2210064ac1969efbe.jpg

One bun at a time:

With Mouseypie its how she really looks at me, it feels as though she is connecting - awesome bun to play the nose twitch game with . She is the best bun at eye contact I've ever had . Love my Mouseypie :love:

I love maples eyes and her bossiness When I feed Toby first she runs to her bowl and stamps repeatedly!

One bun at a time:

With Mouseypie its how she really looks at me, it feels as though she is connecting - awesome bun to play the nose twitch game with . She is the best bun at eye contact I've ever had . Love my Mouseypie :love:
What about boo and king joey? :D

I love Bungee giving me kisses at bedtime and the way she hops on my lap for her last treat of the day. I love her snoring under the table when I'm sitting there with her, and how she eats when we do!

Back