• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two new additions to my wonderful bunny family

catherine09

Mama Doe
Firstly, Dixie Chick :D she is an ARC bunny rescued from the meat farm (same rescue JJ’s Elsa came from). She was one of the kits which were removed with Mum, so we don’t know her exact age but I expect she is between 12-14 weeks (and she’s already bigger than the other two at 2.7kg!). She’s amazing :love: so gentle and funny. She bonded immediately with Sable and Indy and they are very happy together

54TXbc3.jpg

hRJrE1I.jpg

K9yUY86.jpg

Second - is little Albie. River finally bonded and I am over the moon! He was born in Rescue on 6th jan, his mum was a stray taken in by the RSPCA. He’s massively hormonal and is spraying everywhere (including all over poor river) and humping her - I’m amazed at how she is tolerating it. He will have his bits whipped off as soon as he is ready!! I have seen a huge change in river, she now does full on dead bunny flops on a daily basis whereas before she was a loafer - she must feel very happy and relaxed around Albie :love: you can see how tiny he is - 0.9kgs - he’s just perfect :)

2yuiy1a.jpg

XyrKbOE.jpg

I can't see the photos sadly. I can never see any of Jane's either. I have no idea why. Hopefully, I will meet them in the fur once I can drive again:) xx

Stunning. :love:. I saw the babies last weekend and couldn't believe how big they were. I was expecting tiny babies but they were average adult size. Mum was so loving.:love:

I am so glad baby is getting along with the other 2, and glad River has now got a friend. She is such a gorgeous colour!

What lovely new additions! All your rabbits are stunning. River is a lovely rich colour.

Back